Receptionist and Office Administrator - PKF OctagonAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Durban 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Answering the switchboard.
- Taking messages.
- Screening and directing calls to the correct person.
- Answering general questions of clients.
- Welcoming and attending to internal and external clients.
- Scheduling of meeting rooms.
- Planning, organising and finalising all travel and accommodation bookings for all staff.
- Management and assistance with office maintenance.
Skills and Abilities
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to be aware of their surroundings in terms of who is coming in and leaving the office.
- Front desk etiquette.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Solid written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Should be able to manage the front desk function in a timely and effective manner.
- Well organized and self disciplined.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven work experience as a receptionist or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 3-5 years Administration / Clerical experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.