Jobs In South Africa 2020
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The purpose of this role is to ensure the optimal utilization of mining machinery through the use of a fleet management system.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Driver's license (Code EB /08).
- 2 years' experience in an opencast coal mining environment.
- Computer proficiency on MS Office and SAP.
- Ability to inspire and foster commitment, pride and trust amongst team members by taking a democratic approach, seeking and valuing contributions and encouraging collaboration.
- Ability to maintain high levels of individual and team performance by driving the achievement of goals, s and financial objectives.
- Ability to create shared meaning by clearly and confidently communicating the relevant information to a decision or task, in a verbal format.
- Ability to take the lead, set objectives, sequence processes/initiatives/projects and organise resources to manage risk and achieve objectives.
The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Evaluating current production activities and making recommendations for improvements.
- Developing operating instructions for production activities.
- Ensuring the effective role out and maintenance of the fleet management system.
- Ensuring continuous productivity monitoring and reporting.
- Adhering and complying with Health, Safety and Environmental standards and procedures.
This vacancy will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Clencore Coal South Africa. This vacancy will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Clencore Coal South Africa. By applying for the position, you consent to Clencore collecting, storing, using, destroying and processing in any other manner personal information for purposes of attending to this advertisement, and/or all matters relating thereto, including the disclosure to third parties of such personal information for purposes of confirming such personal information. In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful. The CV's of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON: 02 SEPTEMBER 2019
JOB REFERENCE: PM21
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Interested applicants should: