Jobs In Cape Town 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An ideal opportunity for a young, qualified Fashion Retail Merchandise Planner, with minimum 2 years’ experience in the Fashion Retail Industry. Enjoy this dynamic Accessories Retailer in a less corporate environment.
· Review seasonal sales data by brand
· Provide post-seasonal stock analysis
· Develop forward seasonal sales strategy in conjunction with Product Specialist and establish budgets and buy plan
· Analyse data in order to determine clients pre-season stock replenishment requirements
· Manage seasonal client presentations
· Bi-monthly store visits to establish “reality” of individual customer trade (impact of allocations and customer strategy)
· Recalculate required “open to buy” budget based on sell-through performance
· Review sales plans in line with “open to buy” budget
· Review stock forecast in line with “open to buy” budget
· Control purchase orders in line with revised “open to buy” budget
· Manage POD margins with Product Specialist
Analysis (Stock & Sales)
· Ensure timeous population of all information templates
· Convene weekly POD stock and sales meeting (by customer) to identify
* Item performance – by brand
* Over stock and under stock items
* Stock and sales – by store
* Forward strategy adjustments
· Provide input for client feedback communications
· Respond to ad hoc analysis requests
· Revise sales forecasts quarterly in order to determine updated need by brand, category and price point
· Revise catalogue by brand by store by month
· Business meetings – managed brands and wholesale
Reporting (in conjunction with Retail Allocator)
· Respond to requests for ad hoc reports
· Provide reporting on stock and sales and the product lifecycle for business meeting
· Provide snapshot information to support client meetings
· Plan and control the product lifecycle
· Identify and propose action on
* Best sellers (ie reorder)
* Worst sellers (ie markdown or recall)
* High stock covers (ie reassign to another client)
* NOOS stock and sales – ensure always have sufficient stock
* Allocations oversight
* Approving stock movements and purchase orders
Qualifications: Numerical Degree/Diploma
Experience: 2 – 3 years Retail Planning experience
· High level of Excel and numeracy competency
· Analytical ability · General computer and systems capability
· Able to work under deadline pressure
· Interpersonal skills
· Team player Position located in Cape Town
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.