Temp Warehouse Operator at Coca-Cola BeveragesSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The logistics department at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa currently has vacancies for Temporary Warehouse Operators. These vacancies are focusing on graduates throughout South Africa with a Degree or Diploma in: 1) Logistics 2) Operations Management 3) Supply Chain
The qualified student will be exposed to:
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
- Maintaining stock balances
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
- Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business
- Picking, packing and movement of stock to minimize damages
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
- Stock take procedures
- The wholesale & retail business environment
- Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
- Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
- Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards
- Maintaining of Customer service and satisfaction levels
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Matric
- In progress or completed Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Operations Management or Supply Chain would be an added advantage
- Preference will be given to valid holder of a Forklift license
- Resides within the operational area is a requirement
- Willing to work overtime and over weekends when operationally required. This role will be a 6-day work week
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact and work effectively in teams
- Clear criminal record
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.