Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Homechoice is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting our customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms. Our aim is to provide multiple, convenient, and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customers expectations.
We are searching for an experienced and result-driven Marketing Executive to join our retail team!
Homechoice retail is embarking on a clear and exciting 2025 strategy. We are clear about our vision and what we would like to achieve. We are on a journey of creating and embedding a new and refreshed culture, to become a preferred Employer of Choice.
As a Marketing Executive at HomeChoice, you will be a part of the Exco team and will be responsible to work towards the realisation of the strategic objectives of the company and successfully position the organisation in the market to maximise customer experience, growth, and revenue.
The incumbent will be accountable for the direction and coaching of the marketing team and collaborates closely with all stakeholder departments, to ensure the successful delivery and outcome of the business plan to help our customers create the home they love. Own and drive the people culture and climate in the marketing department and operate with enterprise-wide thinking.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role:
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Direct Marketing, customer segmentation, and testing strategy
- Keep abreast of the latest technology and best practice, digital and e-commerce
- Create and implement a customer acquisition growth strategy
- Retention strategy and plan for existing customers
- Create and maintain a successful brand and image
- Responsible for marketing budget and measuring ROI and efficiency
- Track SEO and Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Research competitors to stay current with similar products or services on the market
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company
A little about who you are:
- Relevant Marketing Degree with 10 years’ experience (retail experience preferential)
- Direct marketing experience in acquisition and retention
- Proven track record of building a cohesive team culture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovation and creativity to create new strategies that attract customers and grow customer base
- Ability to lead groups, and influence with passion and empathy
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies
- Experience with SEO, Analytics and CRM software
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Be an EXCO Team Player and be a culture builder
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keep Innovating – we have the courage to contribute new ideas and turn those ideas into reality.
- Think like an entrepreneur – we treat the business like it's our own.
- Keep it real – we are mindful of the impact of our words and actions.
- Raise the bar – we strive to deliver excellence in everything that we do.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.