Securtity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa : South African Air Force Graduate Internship Programme 2022/2023Securtity / Law Enforcement Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Department of Defence (DOD) would like to invite qualifying applicants to apply for a Graduate Internship Programme for the Financial Year 2022/2023.Graduates with Disabilities and those from TVET Colleges are encouraged to apply.
SOUTH AFRICAN AIR FORCE REF NO: SAAF 02/2022 (X10 INTERNS)
N6/ National Diploma/ B Tech/ B Degree in Communication Studies, Media Studies, Journalism, Public Relations Management, Marketing Management, Web Design, Computer Science, Political Science, International Relations, Financial Management, Cost and Management Accounting.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification and it will vary as per qualification (N6-R4000), Diploma-R4000, N Diploma and Degree-R5000, Honours and Master’s-R7000 PM).
ENQUIRIES: Mr E.M. Rabapane Tel No: (012) 312 1038
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.