Accounting / Finance Jobs In Johannesburg : Senior Manager, Project & Account Management - Transnet Corporate CentreAccounting / Finance Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Johannesburg 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Develop, implement and maintain a standardized approach to project management processes, documentation and reporting;
- Manage and oversee the completeness and accuracy of the weekly/monthly time and expenses and develop, implement, maintain and support financial reporting of time and expenses and billing weekly and monthly;
- Optimise usage, functionality and provide technical support and maintenance for Audit Tools utilised by TIA e.g. Teammate;
- Track and report on service provider performance against key performance indicators based on service level agreements and master agreements.
3.1. Project Management
- To implement and maintain a standardized approach to project management documentation, management reporting, and client reports, and always ensures operational excellence;
- Develop requisite policies and procedures for TIA on relevant aspects of project management;
- Analysis and forecasting from the project tracker and master project plan, forecasts TIA’s position in terms of both hours delivered and reports issued, and provide status reports to GM: Governance, Quality Assurance & Reporting.
- Co-ordinate and collate all information and input to ensure that the internal audit plan is executed on time, with proper resources and within budget.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analyse exception and deviation reports and provide recommendations for achievement of the monthly, quarterly and annual internal audit plan.
- Based on an analysis of factors impacting on performance and achievement of the plan via deviation management, changing risk profile or risk landscape of the business or any events that necessitate amendment to the plan, manage and coordinate the reprioritisation of the internal audit plan and budget.
- Report on performance against plan, deviations, adjustments and recommendations to accomplish the internal audit plan at all relevant governance forums, e.g. AC, EXCO, TOT, TLT, PMC.
- Develop and manage implementation of an on-boarding program for or TIA new employees and stakeholders on TIA project management processes.
3.2 Effective planning
- To implement and maintain a standardized approach to project and resource planning, documentation, management reporting, and client reports, and always ensures operational excellence;
- Develop requisite policies and procedures for TIA on relevant aspects of planning including workforce management;
- Oversee the forecasting of the workload and distribution patterns for the annual audit plan and assistant templates;
- Oversee and manage the Updating and Planning on Planning System;
- Oversee and manage Resolution of booking clashes;
- In-depth analysis of planned, actual utilisation and shrinkage percentages;
- Provide weekly reports analysing TIA key performance indicators, distribution of workload, tracking per term, margin and utilisation;
- Present updates on TIA key performance indicators at TOT, TLT and PMC;
- Forecasts TIA’s position in terms of both hours delivered and reports issued and make recommendations to TIA leadership on strategic decisions regarding meeting TIA objectives in this regard.
- Develop and manage implementation of an on-boarding program for TIA new employees and stakeholders on TIA planning processes.
- Setup billing procedures for TIA and monitor adherence thereof Oversee and manage the compilation and submission of the Billing schedule for the service providers at the end of the month;
- Oversee and manage the reconciliation of supplier payments and assurance that they are valid billable expenses;
- Oversee and manage the provision of financial figures for governance forum submissions;
- Develop and manage implementation of an onboarding program for TIA new employees and stakeholders on billing processes
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the monthly time and expenses and develop, maintain and support financial reporting of time and expenses and billing monthly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
TIA Audit Tools
- Sound knowledge of digital internal audit tools e.g. Teammate, to control, promote and monitor usage of TIA digital tools;
- Oversee and manage reporting on usage and performance on digital tools to TIA forums (GM Alignment, TOT, TLT and PMC);
- Close liaison with service providers of the digital audit tools to ensure that TIA is using the latest versions of the digital tools and is receiving all the necessary support from the service providers to maximise usage of the tools;
- Be abreast with developments in the digital audit tool space to ensure TIA is using the best tools available.
Service Provider Performance Management
- Oversee and manage the monitoring, compilation and submission of the quarterly service provider assessments;
- Prepare correspondence to service providers with regards SLA performance;
- Track and report on remedial actions of the service providers where applicable;
- Manage reporting to various governance forums on service provider SLA performance.
Qualifications & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Auditing/Finance/Accounting/ Project Management would be favourable – with a degree
should 6-8, with no degree 8-12 years
- A project management qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ project management experience in a large enterprise with a complex operations environment or complex business processes, of which at least 5 years’ experience at a managerial level;
- Project management experience in a large organisation for an internal audit department will be an advantage
- Experience in the transport/logistics industry will be an advantage.
Working Conditions and inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Driver’s license code 08
- Willing to work extended working hours
- Willing to travel locally
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.