Jobs In Limpopo 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our production department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Machine Specialist role, which is based in Polokwane. The successful candidate will be responsible to maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Mechanical standby as per roster.
- Preventative mechanical maintenance work.
- Membership of a fault-finding team.
- Modification projects (whenever necessary).
- Installation of new equipment.
- Development of work instructions related to mechanical equipment
- Monitor and manage the performance of equipment.
- Optimize machine performance and layout.
- Optimization of maintenance schedules.
- Optimize machine availability.
- Ability to work shifts and be available on call-out where necessary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- N4 with Trade Test (Mechanical)
- 5 years’ work experience
- PC literacy essential - Microsoft package
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Plan budget and prepare the job in a systematic and effective manner.
- Must be able to work under the pressures of a production environment.
- Must have an appreciation for quality and technical standards.
- Must be able to liaise with Machine Suppliers and Technical Support from COF.
- Must be able to carry out mechanical maintenance work.
- Must have 'trouble shooting' skills.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.