Quality Control / Assurance Jobs In Gauteng : Quality Assurance Technician at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaQuality Control / Assurance Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Quality Assurance Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and maintain the compliance of food safety and environmental systems, ensuring product quality from receipt of raw materials to final product production. Accountable for governance of all quality controls in accordance to the company standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting and governance
- Ensure governance and schedule compliance for the allocated area.
- Provide feedback on the governance and compliance reporting to the Multi-Disciplinary Teams meeting.
Ensure Product and Package Quality meets legal, internal CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements for the allocated area
- Ensure that Product and Package Quality standards are monitored and controlled according to legal, internal and Coca-Cola Requirements.
- Ensure that ingredients and package quality is monitored and controlled to agreed standards for all internal products.
- Implement Good Laboratory Practices in all laboratories on site (on-line, syrup room, water treatment)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Continuous improvement and Training
- Provide coaching in order to supports the implementation of Quality at Source in the plant and develop Quality Assurance functionality.
- Train and assess quality at source personnel on Quality and Food Safety standards and environment systems
Adherence to cost plans and costs for allocated area
- Manage the allocated cost plans and adhere to quality budget.
- Accountable to ensure adherence to budget for all equipment contracts.
Manage Human Resources and Drive Customer Service
- Manage the development of staff competencies
- Conduct risk assessments for allocated area.
Skills, Experience & Education
- A Minimum of National Diploma in Food Safety/Technology (Analytical chemistry or relevant science Diploma).
- A Sc. or BTech in Science or Food Technology would be advantageous.
- A minimum 3-5 years in Food Processing Plant and quality control related experience in a FMCG
- Good process knowledge, preferably in a bottling environment
- Must have completed CAP in current role
- Good understanding of Quality Management Systems SHEQ systems
- Sound knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Able to apply knowledge of Infinity and Achiever systems
- Custumer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Dealing With Ambiguity
- Action Oriented
- Ethics and Values
- Analytical thinking
- Written Communications
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.