Jobs In Limpopo 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs. Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications / Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience.
Company policies and procedures:
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- Takes responsibility for solving customer problems.
- Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
- Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualisation
- Performs tasks autonomously.
- Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Encourages slight and continuous improvement.
- Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.