Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide specialised technical support services to buildings and properties of CCBSA by performing maintenance tasks on Site Electrical/Mechanical Installations and aspects thereof, in order to meet customer and business requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that electrical installations continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect and check electrical equipment, replace defective parts, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Clean electrical distribution boards and update schematic drawings.
- Dismantle electrical devices.
- Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, maintenance manuals and schematic diagrams.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- A minimum of Matric and N3 with Electrical/Millwright trade test.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in electrical systems/equipment/infrastructure maintenance.
- Analytical thinking
- Business Acumen
- Good Communication
- Functional and Technical skills:
- Process Management
- Problem Solving
- Timely Decision Making
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.