Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal : Warehouse Clerk at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for Warehouse Clerk, which is based in Phoenix. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader: Stock & Settlement for Phoenix.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Transactional issues and receipts: Inbound and Outbound Movements
- Execute the despatching of all Primary and Secondary distribution shipments such that their respective departure times are met,
- Ensure Secondary distribution shipments are received accurately in terms of submission of required documentation & hand-held terminal (HHT),
- Execute the accurate system-receipting of Primary distribution shipments while the correct submission of required documentation,
- Coordinate the on-time resolution of all variances in either receipting or dispatching of PD & SD vehicles
- Manage hardware in terms of HHT’s and related equipment are functional and checked in accordance with the asset care policy,
- Execute the receipting/dispatching of vehicles within the standard turnaround time for the depot,
- Coordinate that documents are submitted by drivers within the defined standards and that all documents are controlled accordingly for reconciliation and filing purposes,
- Ensure deviations are recorded accurately while utilizing the standardized format such that resolution is possible, Execute production issues and receipts on SAP on time and accurately,
- Execute all external bottler transactions accurately & invoice accordingly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Execute the reconciliation of all inventory movements daily: Primary Distribution, Secondary Distribution, 3rd party issues and receipts, Production issues and receipts,
- Process daily write up’s / write-downs, including breakages and salvages, trade replacements, and container destruction,
- Perform daily stock counting process
- Ensure compliance with all stock processes in line with the national SOP’s,
- Care for assets as per standard operational practices,
- Ensure system transactions are accurate & timeous,
- Control & store documents in accordance with company policy,
- Clear daily controls on time and in the appropriate manner
- Ensure immediate settlement of all Drivers and accuracy of the SAP system in terms of elimination/resolution of errors,
- Complete route settlement accurately and process route settlement corrections where required,
- Maintain a route settlement correction register and ensure an acknowledgement of debt is in place for relevant unexplained Driver shortages or missing POD’s,
- Provide credit notes/invoices to Distribution to obtain customer signatures on route settlement correction billing documents,
- Ensure all customer POD requirements are met and maintain a missing and unsigned invoice register for any non-compliance,
- Process and resolve customer queries daily to enable accurate customer accounts,
- Complete system transactions accurately and on time Chep pallet management:
- Manage the daily call-off of required Chep pallets to meet operational requirements whilst meeting required holding days on Chep
- Accurately capture issues and receipts to and from Chep
- Execute the Portfolio Plus to SAP reconciliation en ensure the effective resolution of differences and queries
- Communicate customer trade balances with the aim to minimise pallet holding days
- Warehouse Processes and understanding of inter-relationships between processes
- Settlement Processes
- Stock Processes and all SOP’s
- Asset Care
- Proof of Delivery requirements
- Extensive systems knowledge (SAP)
- Understanding of key performance indicators within the Warehouse
- Understanding of key performance indicators within Distribution that are impacted by the Warehouse
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to utilize technology
- Literate and Numerate
- Strong customer service orientation with particular focus on service to the Driver
- Achievement of Operational standards in terms of rate of work
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum Grade 12 with maths and science as an added advantage
- Preferably studying towards a logistics or Transport Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Logistics
- Computer literate
- SAP and Excel experience with being an advantage
- Application of knowledge areas
- Communicate effectively with the Team leader and within the team
- Communicate effectively with Drivers and the Distribution team
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.