Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Logistics department. We are looking for a Messenger, which is based in Phoenix.
To collect and deliver mail, parcels, documentation, POD’s from customers etc… To ensure that the settlement and stock office receive the invoices at the right time in a cost-effective manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating a safe working environment
- Delivering and collecting invoices and or mail
- Scan National Accounts to CIC
- General ad-hoc duties as required by team members
- Maintenance at customer outlets
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Experience & Education
- At least Code 08 Driver's License.
- At least 6 months of experience as a Messenger
- Criminal and Credit Check
Internal Candidates must submit a fully approved application form (signed off by the Line Manager and HR) to the talent acquisition specialist before the closing date.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.