Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Motus BMW BETHLEHEM has an opportunity available for a LEVEL 1 APPRENTICE (MOTORCYCLES/ BIKES). This is an amasing opportunity for someone who is keen to train and qualify as a Motorcycle/ Bikes Mechanic. We require a suitable candidate to participate in all aspects of the Apprenticeship programme; assisting with the repair of vehicles while working under the supervision of a qualified Technician; fulfilling the MerSETA requirements of the trade, mastering level tests and qualifying within a maximum of 3 years.
To participate in all aspects of the Apprenticeship programme; assisting with the repair of vehicles while working under the supervision of a qualified Technician; fulfilling the MerSETA requirements of the trade, mastering level tests and qualifying within a maximum of 3 years.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend scheduled technical/ level training courses.
- To assist with the repair of motorcycles/ bikes in order to obtain practical experience under the supervision and instruction of a Technician.
- Prepare thoroughly for level tests in order to qualify within the maximum of 3 years.
- Assist with housekeeping; keeping tools and equipment clean and in good order, and work area clean.
- Follow workplace safety and conduct rules and protocols.
- Perform any other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have Grade 12 with Pure Maths and Physical Science.
- Valid, unendorsed motorcycle driver’s license.
- A vehicle driver’s license is also an advantage.
- Must have a clear criminal record.
- Mechanical insight and technical skills and experience will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Competently able to operate manufacturer diagnostic equipment/ computer in order to access information.
- Physically fit for heavy work; able to physically complete the duties associated with the role.
- Enjoy working with your hands.
- Able to work in noisy environments.
- Have good eyesight and hand-eye coordination.
- Possess very strong problem-solving/troubleshooting and motor vehicle fault-finding skills.
- Mental alertness
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have sound English (and a language commonly spoken in the area, i.e. Afrikaans) communication and writing skills to accurately record findings and work conducted on job cards and access repair information in OEM bulletins and online systems.
- Meticulous and accurate
- A team player; someone who is energetic and action orientated.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.