Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role:
- Obtain a Call Centre qualification over 12 months of your learnership program
- All your training will be scheduled during the 12 months of your learnership program
- Continuous feedback and coaching to set you up for success
- Progressively working towards achieving sales objectives and revenue targets
- Ensure that the agreed sales and revenue targets are achieved in line with business requirements
- Meet operational and quality efficiencies
- Consistently reach performance targets and standards relating to productivity, adherence, turnaround time and quality
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure a professional, polite, and efficient service is offered by acting as an ambassador
A little about who you are:
- Effective communicator
- Have problem-solving ability
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and grow
- Good work ethic
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric/Grade 12 (Inclusive of Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy)
- 0 -2 years of working experience
- Clear criminal record
- Computer Literacy advantageous
- Earn a monthly stipend
- Obtain a Call Centre qualification
- Creative agile work environment
- Café and lounge area
- Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of ID (not older than 3-months)
- Certified Matric Certificate (not older than 3-months)
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.