Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 18-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements
Follow a structured training programme
- Undergoperformancereviews and assessments
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade12/ Matric / NQF Level 4 equivalent - incumbent to be based at TPT Head Office
- CompletedCertificateprogramme (logistics, operations management, or related) will be an advantage
- Time management
- Interpersonalskillsand relationship building
- Conflict management and resolution
- Effective writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- KnowledgeofMicrosoft Packages
- Ability to multi-task
NB Preference will be given to applicants within the eThekwini Municipality
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.