Jobs In Durban 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of the job is to deal with customers and make sure that the collection of monies for invoices is done accurately and in a professional manner
Outputs and Responsibilities
- Take correct payments as per the amount reflected on the invoice amount and issue the correct change
- Responsible for making sure the cash drawer will balance daily
- Take correct payments from credit/debit cards as per the amount reflected on the invoice
- Capturing payments on the Rectron Studio System
- Verifying eft payments, making sure it tallies with the invoice amount
- Check that no counterfeit monies are received
- Use credit on the respective debtors' accounts to pay for invoices
- Reconcile cash balance/s on the Rectron Studio System with the cash on hand during the course of the day, to maintain a balanced cash drawer
- Additional administration work when required by your line manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education/Qualification, Skills and Experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well-disciplined individual
- A trustworthy and honest individual
- Strong organizational skills and financial acumen
- Attention to detail
Experience (experience required for the job)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.