Jobs In Midrand 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Fruit & Veg Supervisor ensures the day-to-day smooth running of the Fruit & Veg department, they will be in control of the ordering of all stock and monitoring and controlling of expenses. The ideal candidate should have previous knowledge and experience working in a Fruit & Veg dept, have attention to detail and be an excellent team player.
- Day to Day smooth running of the Fruit & Veg dept
- Control of the ordering of all Fruit & Veg stock
- Monitoring and Controlling expenses
- Responsible for the organizing and controlling of stock
- Oversee the recording and monitoring of capturing for all stock movements in the dept
- Oversee stock counting for the Fruit & Veg - on a weekly basis.
- As a senior, you are expected to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Implementation and maintaining promotions – daily/weekly etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure products are priced accurately – by shelf talker or on a chalkboard.
- Demonstrate excellent hygiene/food safety practices and adhere to health and safety by-laws.
- Be responsible for all Fruit & Veg staff
- and resolve any staff issues appropriately.
- Oversee the training of all new Fruit & Veg staff.
- Ensure returns to suppliers are monitored and that respective credits are received timorously.
- Follow up on emails and communication regarding the daily running of the department.
- Experience: Shift Supervisor
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.