Engineering Jobs In Limpopo : Technician, Control and Automation at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaEngineering Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Limpopo 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience as a Control and Automation Technician, which is based in Polokwane.
The successful candidate will Co-ordinate, coach and influence the activities of the level one maintenance teams in the production, processing and utility environment and provide specialist technical support and advice to ensure maximum equipment availability.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Outputs :
- Preventative maintenance work.
- Application of effective problem techniques.
- Initiate and execute Improvement projects using the Engineering Change Control process.
- Apply Early Equipment Management principles for new equipment.
- Coach, guide and assist with training of all electrical and automation maintenance staff.
- Development of Loss Tree-based Work Instructions, QFR’s etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Review and optimise of maintenance package (MSG3) and related work instructions etc.
- Conduct equipment C&A risk assessments and implement action plans.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of production line flow and lay-out..
- Ensure maximum machine/ system availability.
- Standby and Over Time as required.
- Developing and maintaining equipment documentation.
- Assist with ensuring that system architecture environment remains aligned with the regional asset care, C&A strategy and CCBA standards.
- Ensure compliance to SAP PM GSE performance indicators.
- Sharing of learnings internally and throughout the region.
- Support continuous improvement.
- Support projects with C&A scope and input to CAPIN.
- Maintaining a Safe working environment.
Skills, Experience & Education
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- High energy level;
- Analytical ability;
- Attention to detail;
- Advanced Computer literacy is essential;
- Networking skills;
- Ability to lead and implement effective problem solving;
- Sound organisational skills and ability to work in a highly structured and controlled environment;
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Active coaching of operational staff to FastTrack FLDP.
- A self-starter with high energy and a bias for action;
- Ability to do mechanical work if needed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- N6 Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Diploma.
- Qualified artisan-passed relevant trade test will be advantageous.
- Completed C&A CAP.
- 3 to 5 years C&A experience preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Experience on Siemens PLC, HMI technology, network administration and control architecture.
- Wonderware application for syrup rooms,
- Sound knowledge of the SAP PM and MDRM system;
- Bus network experience.
- Husky Injection moulding/ preform manufacturing experience will be advantageous.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.