Jobs In Northern Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility for our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business.
Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customer's non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff complement of over 12,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties & Responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to supervise and control all cleaning outlets to the required standards within agreed budgetary limits and to provide effective leadership for all staff within the unit.
- • Maintain personal health, hygiene and professional appearance
- • Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
- • Ensure Tsebo standards, policies and procedures are maintained. (Incl. chemicals, work procedures, uniform, professional approach, hand washing methods etc.)
- • Ensure correct product is obtained by following correct processes
- • Do daily checks and follow-ups
- • Report maintenance and safety concerns to the manager on a day-to-day bases
Skills and Competencies
- • Minimum 2-3 years of Supervisory experience preferably in the cleaning industry
- • Must have experience in healthcare and safety standards
- • People Management Skills
- • Able to work independently and under pressure
- • Able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends
- • Ability to communicate, motivate, develop and coach staff at all levels
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12/Matric
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.