Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In Johannesburg : Transportation and Logistics Coordinator - CargillSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Johannesburg 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Transportation and Logistics Coordinator will evaluate routine to difficult and varied distribution and transportation operations, data and facilities to identify the most effective distribution and transportation patterns for products. In this role, you will conduct rate negotiation, data management, reporting and analysis, shipping, client interaction, business partnership and people, resource, budget and project management.
- Negotiate, analyze and project transportation costs, coordinating customs clearances and permits.
- Plan, control and implement processes related to materials and finished goods storage and movement.
- Perform data entry updates using spreadsheets and databases based on sales orders and contracts, interpret and analyze data and communicate results to more senior team members for further analysis.
- Evaluate, select and foster ongoing relationships with external transport providers.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry to make recommendations to establish good customer relations.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in the agricultural commodities industry is preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Ability to deliver impeccable customer service and communication.
- Proactively plan, prioritize, meet deadlines, work effectively in a team, and use own initiative.
- Must be agile & resilient in a fast-paced work environment.
We provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salaries and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.