Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Quality Assurance (QA) agent is responsible for monitoring and evaluating calls made by call centre agents, and providing coaching to poor-performing agents, to ensure that compliance, quality standards and excellent customer service levels are maintained.
- Monitor and review call centre agents’ compliance with the respective process and systems and address areas where risks are identified.
Feedback & Coaching:
- Provide feedback on call centre agents' QA standards to relevant stakeholders to determine consistency and compliance.
- Grade: 12.
- Insurance: RE5+ FAIS.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3-4 Years’ Experience in a Call Centre.
- External Candidate: 1 Year QA Experience.
- Internal Candidate: 1 Year QA Experience (Advantageous).
- Additional Language.
- Call Centre Operations (External Candidate Must have QA understanding).
- Insurance: FSCA Compliance.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.