Jobs In Eastern Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lead and manage the daily operations of a Mr price money cellular store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets, innovation initiatives and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the store.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Authorise write-offs, breakages, recalls, OBF (out of box failures), cellular repairs and returns.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sales Growth & Profitability:
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include:- In-store marketing, competitor shopping. Drive credit, Insurance, Mobile and Cellular performance to achieve the agreed budget
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
Customer Experience Management:
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
Leadership & Development:
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure implementation of Innovation initiatives from Head Office (Mpos, MRP Empower, E-docs and Money Hub) to delight our customers and improve in-store processes in a more efficient manner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
what are the requirements?
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent
- 3 years' experience in a store management position
- Sales & service management, budgeting, computer literacy, communication skills
- Retail trade, brand, customer service, cellular, mobile, new accounts, and insurance product understanding
- Please note: All applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of application or if necessary, undertake, to receive a second vaccination in accordance with Company policy, before permanent employment is confirmed.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.