Jobs In Eastern Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Support and assist the store manager in managing the daily operations of a mr price money cellular store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
your key responsibilities
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Assist with authorising write-offs, breakages, recalls, OBF (out-of-box failures), cellular repairs and returns.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Sales Growth & Profitability:
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Monitior, review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Keep abreast of new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include: in-store marketing, competitor shopping.
- Drive credit, Insurance , Mobile and Cellular performance to achieve the agreed budget.
- Assist the store manager to conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
Customer Experience Management:
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
Leadership & Development:
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
what are the requirements?
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 3 Years' Experience in Retail (Management Experience Advantageous).
- Understanding of Sales & Service Management.
- Budgeting Skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of Retail Trade.
- Brand, customer service , cellular, mobile, new accounts, and insurance product understanding
- Please note: All applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of application or if necessary, undertake, to receive a second vaccination in accordance with Company policy, before permanent employment is confirmed.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.