Jobs In Johannesburg 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
RCL FOODS entrusts the Retail Supervisor to manage a team of credit staff, ensuring that timing, risks, issues, and resource requirements are prioritized and managed and to ensure the execution of credit management processes and transactions and ensure the capabilities within the team; with special emphasis on coaching and mentoring staff on the execution of critical initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the credit controller distributes and customers receive statements, invoices or POD’s on time, to enable payment.
- Check and release all discounts and rebates prepared by the Credit Controller before the close of month-end.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Review compliance with credit limits and possible non-conformances prior to credit limits being exceeded. Review and action all transactions on 60 days plus.
- Issue ‘stop supply’ instructions to the Credit Controller where non-payment
- Authorise valid deals on the prepared pricing cover sheet and submit to claims department for processing.
- Ensure all rebate claims are allocated to the correct principals within the SAP system and that all claims are accompanied by tax invoice numbers and the VAT number.
- Ensure that action is taken on reports of returns or damaged stock and that copies of the claims are obtained from the customer.
- Ensure that all invoices have valid proof of delivery adhering to customer specifications.
- Ensure that queries regarding unpaid invoices are followed up and attended to promptly.
- Ensure that remittance is received from customers by the due date and ensure that payment is correctly allocated to customer accounts.
- Ensure that invoices or credit notes charged to incorrect accounts are corrected by journal entry to balance customer accounts.
- Ensure that Cash Forecasting is accurately submitted to the Credit Manager within deadlines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 with a Diploma/Degree
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in a credit and logistics environment
- Experience in SAP, Syspro, Excel & Word
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.