Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To ensure that deceased estates are onboarded, administered and finalised professionally, efficiently and effectively in terms of the Administration of Estates Act 66 of 1965 and other applicable legislation
- Complete the full end-to-end estate management process, independently and in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements and adhere to processes and procedures related to the area of specialisation
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Act responsibly with work-related resources to contribute to cost containment
- Identify new business opportunities and create leads, for both the Fiduciary and Firstrand
- Ensure that the administration of a deceased estate is completed efficiently, professionally and profitably, to meet financial and revenue targets
- Use reports to assess estate progress in preventing losses and litigation, of estates
CONTINUE READING BELOW
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: 3-year Degree or qualification in the Legal field
- Experience: 3 years of related experience
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.