Jobs In Eastern Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A driver is required to drive a vehicle effectively from one point to another and also to perform general work in the trading branch/store.
Key responsibilities of this role
- Loading, transporting and delivery of goods/documents
- Maintenance and cleanliness of company vehicles
- Management of fuel consumption
- Assistance in trading branch
- Customer service
- Ad hoc duties
Qualifications, Experience, Requirements
- Grade 10
- Valid unendorsed Code 14 driver's license
- Valid South African Identity Document
- Blingual in English and Afrikaans
- Physically fit
- Driving experience and at least 1 year’s relevant experience in the agricultural industry
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Sober habits
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.