Jobs In Free State 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require a Cleaner at the Bethlehem Store. You will be required to ensure a clean and neat office space while maintaining a hygienic Dis-Chem standard throughout the Bethlehem Store.
- Provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Head Office and communal areas on a daily basis.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the Head Office are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure the canteen and restroom is clean and stocked up with the necessary products at all times.
- Be available at all times, throughout operational hours, to clean up as required.
- Ensure the refuse doesn’t contain any products or valued goods before disposing of it.
- Vacuum carpeted areas (meeting and training rooms) daily as per standard operating procedures.
- Vacuum other carpeted areas once a week as per standard operating procedures.
- Dust desks, chairs, telephones, shelves, photocopiers etc. in offices and meeting rooms as per standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to industry health and safety regulations while performing duties.
- Ensure no cleaning utensils are left unattended on the office floor and that it is stored away while not in use.
- Ensure that the wet floor sign is up and visible at both ends when cleaning the floor.
- Be friendly and professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed.
- Guide customers to the right floor or people when asked for assistance.
- Communicate with staff and guests in a clear and friendly manner.
- Solve minor problems or redirect them to the team leader for assistance.
- Ensure kitchens and bathrooms have enough stock and are cleaned according to Dis-Chem standards report any low or out-of-stock to the team leader.
- Report any malfunctioning equipment or items in areas of operation: doors, handles, locks, taps, cisterns, lights, switch, etc. to the team leader.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- English – Speak
- Customer service and staff member communication
- Trustworthy and honest
- Attention to detail
- Be able to take instructions and follow-through
- Time management
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 2nd additional Language
Special conditions of employment:
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- South African
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and own reliable transport
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.