Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We have the following position available at Melomed Tokai: EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER
- Supervise housekeeping staff, including administering attendance rosters and organising of shifts
- Manage the day-to-day problem solving, including stock control
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the facility
- Maintain infection control strategies in all areas of the hospital
- Maintain health and safety principles and be an OHS Committee Member
- Risk focus, identifying and mitigation of risk within the portfolio
- Manage Service providers & ensuring compliance to service level agreements
- Conduct overall audits and submit reports to the Hospital Manager
- Assist in the reduction of employee injuries on duty through risk management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A Qualification in Hospitality would be advantageous
- Previous experience in the health care/hospitality industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Must have knowledge of general waste and health care risk waste
- Knowledge of chemical management
- Ability to maintain an effective stock control system
- Commitment to initiate and implement continuous improvement projects
- Leadership qualities and mentoring skills
- Good MS Office computer skills, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Oversee & coordinate training compliance in the portfolio
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as and when required
- Must have a good understanding of Infection Prevention & Control Principals in a Healthcare Setting
- Knowledge of linen management
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.