Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the Money Market Administrator is to provide efficient administrative support by accurately capturing, preparing, and processing customer and 3rd party invoices and statements on applicable systems, as well as reconciling between 3rd Party account and Shoprite transactions. The role also provides support to branches and vendors with queries relating to accounts, payments and statements and related activities.
This role supports a portfolio of ± 400 branches pertaining to general Money Market store queries on transactions and accounts, whilst assisting with vendor/ third-party communications, sending payment confirmations and managing queries with vendors. Reporting to the Third-Party Payments Supervisor the role is accountable for participating in the required support activities as defined by the Supervisor and management relating to any aspect of the end-to-end 3rd -Party payments and reconciliation processes.
Job Category: Finance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform various aspects of the end-to-end customer accounts cycle at various times, including but not limited to capturing and processing invoices for payment, processing credits, daily reconciliation of payments processed in relation to invoices processed for payment.
- Ensure accurate allocation of credits, payments to invoices and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Monitor outstanding amounts for account closure letters to be sent, weekly, monthly.
- Prepare customer and 3rd party invoices and statements within applicable standards, and periods, and communicate via established channels i.e., email, or applicable system) including sending correspondence for overdue invoice payments.
- Execute general ledger activities, performing daily accounts reconciliations, ensuring allocation of bank payments received and executing accurate balancing.
- Ensure accurate and efficient management of customer account details as according to company policies, FICA and POPIA guidelines.
- Monitor Money Market SAP Accounts.
- Provide efficient query support activities to stores or branches, and vendors regarding Money Market related queries, responding in a professional manner through phone and e-mail or other applicable communication channels, and providing feedback at all the stages of the resolution.
- Ensure accurate and efficient administrative support on relevant systems for vendor payment uploads, including document management, processing, and conducting necessary follow-ups.
- Ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly duties and deadlines are met consistently.
- Action all filing and/or archiving for audit purposes.
- Grade 12 with accounting or equivalent - (essential).
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent - (advantageous).
- +2 years of relevant experience in a financial clerk, or similar role - (essential).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of financial documents e.g. statements, invoices, remittances, etc. - (essential).
- Accounting package exposure to SAP - (advantageous).
- Additional exposure and understanding of the below areas will be considered highly beneficial:
- Procedures and risks related to payment processes.
- Internet banking.
- Exposure to and an understanding of corporate and retail-orientated environments - (preferred).
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.