Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A permanent vacancy exists for the Donor Attendant/ Driver
Worcester-Donor Division Department (Grade B3)
Purpose of the Job
To maintain an effective flow of the blood donor clinic by:
- assisting with the assembly of the clinic.
- interacting with the donors.
- preparing the donor for donation.
- monitoring the donor during the donation.
- ending the bleeding process
- dealing with adverse reactions
- transport staff and equipment safely to and from clinics
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric Certificate
- A Code EC or EC1 driver’s licence without endorsements and a PrDP
- The working hours are variable, shift work is required with some weekend work and call-outs.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is required
- Be prepared to relocate to Worcester
- Own reliable transport
A combination of the following skills, knowledge and attributes is required:
- Well-spoken, well-groomed with good communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills and able to deal with the public
- Accuracy in data collection
- Have a friendly disposition and a willingness to “go the extra mile”
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential
- Willing to assist with carrying clinic equipment to and from venues
- A previous driving experience is essential
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.