Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The core focus areas of the role are to support and drive commercial decisions on the big key business drivers of Value, Innovation, eCommerce, Menu optimisation & the benefits of linking consumer insights to financial implications to the business. The role also serves as a key bridge between Finance and Marketing departments in supporting their planning and sales forecasting requirements.
Key requirements for the role:
- Partner with Marketing teams to deliver financial business cases on both the short & the long-term pipelines. Provide post-campaign financial analysis. Analyse trends and reach of historic campaigns across different marketing channels to create a framework for marketing budgeting and to model expected results. Create reporting measures for the ROI on all present and future projects
- Prepare & analyse with insight-driven commentary - weekly and periodic sales report and mix analysis for BYA/LT/Council meetings
- Review and evaluate the accuracy of weekly sales plans in partnership with the Planning/Marketing teams and develop robust accurate sales forecasting for Market Growth Plan, AOP and Quarterly forecasts.
- Ad hoc project work
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A CA or completed CIMA Qualification
- 3 - 5 years experience in a Commercial role, specifically involved with statistical analysis of financial data
- Africa experience is crucial
- QSR /FMCG industry background will be advantageous
- Advanced skills in MS Office with above average Excel skills
- Strong ability to communicate in oral and written forms
- Proven analytical skills and provide insight-driven commentary
- Problem-Solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under tight reporting deadlines
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Ability to forge strong alliances with cross functional stakeholders
- Passion to drive best in class reporting through systems
- Creative thinker with ability to challenge the status quo
- PowerBI skills
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.