Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an efficient and dynamic individual that wants to grow in a fast-paced environment with a similar-minded team. Someone that combines their analytical abilities with teamwork to complete tasks and reach their goals together.
This person will be responsible for running the daily sales and banking reconciliations function of the company and leading a team of reconciliation clerks.
- Ensure the reconciliation processes are being performed accurately and efficiently
- The reconciliation function includes but is not limited to the reconciliation of:
- Bank accounts
- Sales clearing accounts
- Cash & card deposits
- E-Commerce accounts (Uber, MrD, etc.)
- Voucher transactions
- Alternative merchant transactions and accounts
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Oversee automated reconciliation systems, and resolve exception reports
- Liaise with other departments/teams when required
- Processing of month-end journals where necessary
- Recommend process improvements where necessary
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 Certificate
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of banking and eCommerce platforms
- Previous Accounting Exposure
- Retail experience will be advantageous
- Adhering to principles and values
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound time management skills and deadline-driven
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact, diplomacy, and discretion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Sound judgement
- Keen to improve processes
- Ability to act independently
- The ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.