Jobs In Western Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an efficient and dynamic individual that wants to grow in a fast-paced environment with a similar-minded team. Someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills enabling them to coordinate banking and sales-related functions and liaise between teams.
This person will be responsible for coordinating and managing banking and eCommerce-related functions by directing and liaising with operational and external parties.
- To provide direction, support and solutions to sales and banking operations across the group -including but not limited to:
- General bank account-related matters
- Cash banking and cash management
- POS Devices and account administration
- E-commerce platforms and accounts
- Alternative merchant accounts
- Cash deposit boxes (Smart boxes)
- Cash-in-transit operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Apply problem-solving and communication skills to assist with banking and sales-related issues
- Managing weekly change orders for all restaurants
- Managing weekly cash-in-transit collections for all restaurants
- Handling of customer overcharges & banking disputes
- Oversee the processing of online refunds
- General Administration of bank and e-commerce accounts
- Other administration and support duties as required
- Recommend process improvements where necessary
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 Certificate
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of banking and eCommerce platforms
- Retail experience will be advantageous
- Adhering to principles and values
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to act independently
- Strong planning and prioritising skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The ability to work as part of a team and liaise between teams
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact, diplomacy, and discretion
- Sound judgement
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.