Jobs In Northern Cape 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Sales Manager: Strategic Wholesale role, which is based in CCBSA Com Regional Office (Kuruman). The successful candidate will report directly to the Strategic Wholesale Manager.
To manage a territory to provide a market-driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels and delivers sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identified and implemented new business opportunities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Managed volume vs unmanaged
- Developed, implemented and achieved territory business plan
- Customer plans, develop and implement
- Sales budget management
- Optimised customer service
- Managed terms and credit limits
- Managed assets and sold equipment
- Managed channels, outlet execution and merchandising
Skills, Experience & Education
- Sales/Marketing principles and practices
- CCBSA product knowledge
- TSP principles
- Manage execution standards
- Merchandising and cooler management
- Trade replacement
- Order taking
- SAP /other mobile applications
- Credit Management
- Basic Finance and Commercial knowledge
Key Attributes :
- Well-developed leadership ability
- Excellent verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to formulate and implement customer plans
- Good presentation skills and computer skills
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Ability to negotiate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Willing to take calculated risks
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
Qualifications / Experience :
- Completed 3 year marketing/sales degree/diploma
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- A minimum of 3 years Sales experience in an FMCG environment
- Valid code 08 drivers license, unendorsed
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.