Supply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In Gauteng : Logistics Support Controller, Gauteng at Coca-ColaSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Supply Chain department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a Logistics Support Controller, which is based in Wadeville. The successful candidate will report directly to the Supply Manager.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the supply of products within model stock through completing the production planning process as well as coordinating the supply of products from other plants & external suppliers to ensure customer demand is satisfied on time & in full.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Output :
- Compilation of daily production plan in line with model stock
- Compilation of daily stock movement plan between depots
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Compilation of daily stock movement plan from external suppliers
- Compilation of daily stock movement plan to external bottlers
- Maintain daily production reporting (DPR)
- Administer raw materials call-off to meet production plan
- Raw materials variances communicated
- Ensure compliance to model stock levels
Key Attributes And Competencies
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Supply chain replenishment process
- Organisation understanding (supply chain principles)
- Application of knowledge areas
- Software knowledge (outperform, advanced scheduling & SAP)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Advanced calculation capability
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt to change
- Customer-centric approach
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualification / Experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- 3 years of relevant working experience
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.