Jobs In North West 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Nestlé has over 308 000 employees worldwide. More than being the world’s number one food and beverage brand, we’ve successfully launched, and sustained, hundreds of thousands of careers.
We are currently looking to hire a Packaging Assistant for the East and Southern Africa region to join our team in Babelegi, Pretoria.
The Packaging Assistant is responsible for the execution of various packaging functions to ensure the smooth running of the packing lines and good quality products are packed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A day in the life of...
- Executes one or more of the following Packing Functions on the Filling lines where applicable in a factory
- Pallet Stacking - Stacks finished or semi-finished products onto pallets. According to packing/palletizing standards. Packing finished product units into Display Trays / Outers / Cartons.
- Follows all operational and food safety procedures including the use of safety/hygiene equipment as instructed.
- Records appropriate information as required. (Opening/Closing stock).
- Performs any reasonable duties as he/she may be instructed by superiors.
What will make you successful
- Applicants must have a Matric or equivalent qualification, and a minimum of 2 years' experience in packing environment.
- Shift work is essential.
- Must be computer literate as well knowledge of SAP and SAM.
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.