Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Midas is searching for a sober-minded Driver with a valid driver's license to join the branch in Centurion. The purpose of this role is to ensure the safe delivery of goods to and from and ensure that all procedures are followed accordingly. The successful candidate will report to his/her respective manager.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but are not limited to;
- Inspecting of the vehicle pre-departure and return
- Inspection lists are to be handed back to the Dispatch Supervisor every Monday to sign off before a new inspection list will be issued. Any errors on the vehicle need to be reported immediately before the vehicle can leave the premises.
- Checking parcels together with the runner/supervisor before loading them into the vehicle always adhere to the New Dispatch Loading procedure.
- Delivering the parcels to the customers on your designated route as per route schedule and trip sheet.
- Ensure customer adherence to the POD procedure.
- Adhere to the RFC procedure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Delivering all documents and collection slips that are allocated to your trip sheet and receiving POD.
- Sign trip sheets in at the POD clerk and ensure that all documents that were assigned to your name is complete and received back the following day.
- Outstanding trip sheets will be your responsibility and you will be held liable for any claims on No pod queries.
- No stock transfers between customer shops.
- Maintaining and cleaning the vehicle, reporting any problems on the vehicle immediately to the dispatch supervisor
- Report any problems encountered regarding deliveries or PODs to the dispatch supervisor
- Grade 12
- Minimum 2 years of delivery experience
- PDP a must-have, preferred
- Must be honest and show integrity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Clear criminal record
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.