Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator, to support the Sales Director and Business Development Managers by coordinating sales-related activities within the KZN region and contributing to achieving sales targets.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more.
Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Sales administrative support to Sales Team in the regions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide regions with sales-related documentation
- Keep all relevant certificates and documents up to date
- Assist with updating of above on the intranet
- Respond to requests for information
- Assist with drafting of sales-related documentation & presentations
- Assist with complete weekly sales report (includes project timelines)
- Assist with ordering of office supplies and marketing collateral
- Update contract register monthly
- Provide sales administrative support in relation to scheduling of sales meetings
- Manage and update the KwaZulu Natal Sales Commercial and Corporate data base
- Achieve deadlines and sales activity targets which are to be agreed upon in writing between yourself the BDM as set out by the National Sales Director
- Assist with compilation of sales proposals, presentations, and general sales documentation
- Ensure work is submitted on time & accurately
- Provide support with developing presentations
- Compile & update customer references for specific industries
- Assist Business Development Managers with compiling reports and commissions
- Generate and distribute (internal/external) reports as assigned by management
- Provide effective support and coordination with various marketing projects
- Provide reliable support system to customers and Field Sales Representatives when out of the office
- Manage and execute special projects timeously and precisely
- Monitor and report CRM utilization and compliance for the region
- Assist with trade shows and exhibitions when needed Customer focus
- Create, develop and maintain meaningful relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Tele market, canvas and research sales lead for Site Services according to weekly activity requirements, which may change from time to time
- Assist with cross-selling initiatives across group divisions
- Assist with all supplier registration activity which includes updates and responding to related enquiries.
- Develop and manage the Call Planning process as per the adopted Miller Heiman process
- Receive all customer complaints and direct to the appropriate Manager
- Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Log and monitor all new business deals
- Quality assurance of sales collateral going to clients as well as quality compliance to Head Office Reporting
- Deliver professional, innovative, realistic sales proposals and presentations which reflect the integrity, standards, procedures and Ethos of the company
- Accurately report on segment (s) activity and produce a business plan to achieve objectives.
- Produce monthly reviews highlighting segment performance and action plans to achieve the target
- Keep customer database updated on Salesforce
Skills and Competencies
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong background in research and database management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to compile tenders and presentations
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Reporting skills
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a large matrix organization
- Strong customer thinking
- Knowledge of services industry
- Sales and Marketing related qualification
- At least 2-3 years Sales and Marketing experience
- Experience in services orientated environment especially in Catering will be a distinct advantage
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.