Jobs In Cape Town 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Prepared and maintained laboratory ingredients and equipment,
- Sampled raw materials, packaging & finished products,
- Tested routine raw materials, packaging & finished products,
- Analysed & computed data & recorded information,
- Applied laboratory hygiene & safety procedures
- 3 years of relevant experience (In Quality Department)
- Grade 12 (Tertiary certificate in the field of Science will be advantageous)
- Organised own work
- Applied practices, policies, standards, procedures and methods
- Resolved work area problems
- Reported progress
- Adhered to legal requirements
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.