Jobs In Limpopo 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The General Worker at Fraser Alexander is to ensure that all planned operational targets and contractual obligation are met in time and of good quality. Also, ensure that there is good housekeeping and operational excellence in their operational area.
- Work with Team Leader/Supervisor to achieve planned operational targets.
- Perform Inspections on designated areas of responsibility every day.
- Follow work instructions given by the Superior for any specific task in line with operational requirements.
- Assist with the problems solving on operational challenges and, report any deviations to the immediate Supervisor.
- Adhering to discipline procedures in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Always ensure good housekeeping and good teamwork.
- Adhere to all Safety rules and regulations as per all safety legislation and company procedures.
- Includes some spotting duties for machinery and holding a flag .
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum Grade 10 /Matric
- Some exposure/experience in the mining or related industry for at least 2 years will be advantageous
SKILLS, QUALITIES and ABILITIES REQUIRED :
- Good communication skills Ability to read and write in English , Self-discipline, Good leadership skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and good teamwork values
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Medically Fit
- May be required to work overtime from time to time
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.