Jobs In Durban 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the Sales Representative, you will be managing sales for Bacardi's portfolio in the market. You will play a key role in building brand equity by leading and motivating the external distributor's team. You will be responsible for optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands’ global strategies.
Drive market growth and build distributor confidence.
- Responsible for delivering sales, and activation targets for the designated regions.
- Building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with On Trade Customers for the designated region.
- Monitoring and reporting competition in the market.
- Ensuring optimum distribution and visibility of our brands.
- Execute trade initiatives ensuring that all volume and activation targets are achieved
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Negotiate, implement, and manage pouring and activity rights for strategic on-trade customers.
- Implementations of integrated activity plans for the designated region.
- Identify opportunities to maximise portfolio growth.
- Promote the ‘One Bacardi’ culture within distributors and retailers.
- Accountability for building Bacardi brand equity by leading and motivating 3rd Party Distributor’s team and optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands’ global strategies.
- Having a hands-on approach in the designated region and support your manager in in your region on operational marketing and commercial activity.
- Supporting your manager with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs.
- Providing feedback on the market growth and potential.
MIS and Reporting
- Assist building budget preparations and revisions as requested by On Trade Manager
- Market / Competitor research & analysis.
- Monthly Sales out report and analysis
- Monthly Marketing reporting (best practice, ROI, Activity Implementation).
Create a winning team
- To keep the team motivated to achieve their targets and to celebrate success.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Degree graduate, preferably in business or commerce
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with a proven track record in sales
- FMCG experience essential and spirits business knowledge is a huge bonus
- Knowledge of local market
- Proficiency in MS Office & English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong commercial skills with proven track record in sales
- Be self-motivated & have a sense of ownership, Entrepreneurial and hard worker.
- Proactive and Can-do attitude, Organised and well planned
- Comfortable working with figures, have financial skills and be able to develop strategies from analysis
- Team-working skills are vital. Able to multi-task.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.