Jobs In South Africa 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PepsiCo South Africa is a proud business unit of our global organisation with iconic brands such as Simba, Doritos, Weet-Bix, Liqui-Fruit, Ceres, Sasko, Safari, Spekko and White Star and has outstanding success as an employer being awarded as a Top Employer in South Africa by Top Employer Institute.
PepsiCo South Africa, in partnership with Optimum Learning Technologies, is recruiting 37 Sales learners at different DC’s nationally.
Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed on a structured learning programme which includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months.
On successful completion of this learnership, learners will have a sound understanding of marketing and brand management principles.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The programme builds practical competence in sales and negotiation skills, promotion techniques, optimisation of customer satisfaction, handling customer complaints, working in a sales and marketing team, and compliance and legislative considerations.
- A valid certified copy of SA ID document
- A valid code 8 or 10 Manual Driver's Licence
- An active Bank account & SARS number
- No experience required
- Certified copies of the highest education certificates
- A 3-year National Diploma or Degree in Sales or Marketing
Apply now for the Pepsico Sales Learnership located in the following places:
- IC: Heriotdale, Tswane, Robertville, Rustenburg, Vereeniging
- EC: Port Elizabeth, East London, George
- IE: Polokwane, Marble Hall, Tzaneen, Witbank, Ermelo, White River
- WC: Parow, Worcester, Hermanus
- KZN: Pinetown, Empangeni, Pietermaritzburg, Harrismith, Ladysmith
- IW: Bloem, Kimberley, Potch, Welkom, Vryburg
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.