Jobs In Durban 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide administration support to the superintendent.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Provide administrative support on the compilation of asphalt schedules.
- Coordinate the movement of paving equipment to different sites and ensure security is available at all designated areas.
- Capture purchase orders on the JD Edwards system.
- Liaise with relevant service departments e.g Metro Police, SABC and the public regarding traffic disruptions where paving operations will be taking place.
- Liaise with consultants and contractors for the supply of asphalt.
- Supervise and ensure the development of subordinate staff.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric/Grade 12 plus relevant certificate accredited by SAQA.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Computer Literacy.
- Relevant 3-year tertiary qualification, i.e. Diploma or Degree.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.