Health Consultant, Cavendish - Wellness WarehouseHealthcare Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Cape Town 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Wellness Warehouse is the combined inspiration of brothers Sean and Carlos Gomes. Sean is a medical doctor with a passion for preventative health, and Carlos is a pioneer and visionary with 26 years of retail experience. Combining their skills and expertise, they created the first store in South Africa that offers everything you need to live life well under one roof.
Our vision is to be the leading health and wellness retailer in South Africa.
We have an exciting opening for a Health Consultant to join our team at our Cavendish Store in Claremont, Cape Town.
The successful incumbent should be passionate about their health profession and therefore keen on regular self-development, with the ability to quickly pick up new learnings.
You should be someone who has the drive/motivation for sales, highly personable with a customer-focused approach and will personify the Wellness Warehouse Brand at all times. You must have a genuine interest in leading a healthy lifestyle.
Main Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Consulting with customers on the floor to assist them in finding the best health products for their needs
- Performing a sales function and providing excellent product knowledge to drive sales
- Assisting with merchandising, stock management, housekeeping and other on the job tasks as and where required
- May be required to act as second in control of store when management is not available
- Various other duties as and when reasonably required
Relevant Qualification in one of the following:
- BSC Complementary Health Sciences (BCM)
- BSC Complementary Medicine BCM (CMA)
- BSC Complementary Medicine BCM (NAT)
- BSC Complementary Medicine BCM (PHYTO)
- BSC Complementary Medicine BCM (TIBB)
- BSC (Hons) Nutritional Science
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales, preferably within the Wellness industry and
- Completed formal supplier training in Metagenics and/or Solgar
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.