Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the Job
Provide efficient control of vendor documentation submitted to expedite payment of vendors and provide operating and capital expense, data capture and general administrative support to the accounts department
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring document management system is up to date and that filing duty are attended to
- Ensure stationery requirements are attended to and costs are reasonably managed
- Ensure proof of payments are documented and forwarded to respective third parties and service providers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Invoicing as part of Engen Business Transactions
- Processing POD’s
- Managing consumable / procurement
- Generating SAP Requisitions
- Processing credits
- Ensure facility bills are paid timeously and managed effectively
- Generating reports
- Collating manhour reports
- Preparing and issuing meeting minutes
CPC Card Management
- Ensure usage of the credit card as per approved limit, policy and procedures
Petty Cash Management
- Ensure timeous petty cash reimbursements and forwarding of documentation as per required and in line with
- Provide efficient customer support and effective communication with customers and stakeholders
- Issue credit notes for legitimate and investigated customer credit queries
Who You Are:
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You are able to multitask and work with multiple transactional systems.
- You are passionate about customer service.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You have a reputation for completing tasks timeously and without delays.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you’ll have done before:
- Grade 12/ Matric
- At least 1-year experience in administration functions
- Computer literacy and experience working with MS office suite
- Understanding of Engen policies and standing instructions
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
- Working knowledge of SAP
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role
- Application of knowledge related to administrative functions to optimise administrative processes.
- Driving compliance by ensuring documentation is filed/uploaded timeously to correct destinations.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks that cover an array of terminal operations.
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.