Jobs In North West 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Clerk General to be placed in Marikana. The successful candidate will report to the Clerk Senior. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position.
Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Provide effective clerical assistance to the Snr Clerk on site
- Provide assistance for activities relating to the recruitment process
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in organizing work permits, termination of employees, leave / status control forms etc.
- Capture leave forms on ESS of skilled and semi-skilled employees (site-specific)
- Assist with employee induction regarding basic administrative activities
- Assist employees with resolving HR-related queries
- Assist with the booking of accommodation as required
- Assist with daily/monthly labour reports, time & attendance reports, monitoring of employee clocking, work permits and medical expiry dates
- Update employee data e.g. passport numbers etc.
- Assist with the completion of Rand Mutual forms and with updating the accident reporting system as required
- Effective administration of time & attendance and auditing of timesheets
- Process administrative activities relating to employee claims/benefits
- Update and maintain the filing system
- Proactive risk identification, escalate timeously
- Effective self-management in alignment with M&RC’s values
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Office Administration / Clerical related certificate
- Proficient in MS Office [Word, Outlook & Excel]
- Proficient at typing
- Administrative competence
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within a mining environmentWorking .
All appointments will be done in line with our employment equity strategy.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.