Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Chemical Engineering.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Chemical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution. Or you must?have completed your studies at a recognised tertiary institution?and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.