Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of Old Mutual.
- Reception duties for the area assigned;
- Handling of Switchboard (incoming & outgoing calls);
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each persons visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location;
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments;
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items;
- General office administration including managing queries and performs delegated tasks;
- Maintaining confidentiality of information, general archiving and document management;
- Maintaining office infrastructure;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Communicating with customers, group of companies / business units and vendors;
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships with employees and customers;
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping;
- Performs other duties.
- Namibian citizen;
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 25 points;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience;
- Office Administration Diploma would be an advantage;
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft suite;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Excellent organizational and administration skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent telephone demeanour, communication skills and customer service orientated;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to meet expectations in an independent and proactive manner;
- Ability to make independent and correct decisions within mandate;
- Strong knowledge and application of business administrative activities; and
- Show a can-do attitude.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.