Quality Control / Assurance Jobs In Gauteng : Quality Control & Hygience Co-ordinator at South African Reserve BankQuality Control / Assurance Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Gauteng 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of this position is to manage food safety, hygiene and quality systems and processes for the hospitality services of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Engage in short-term planning and perform tasks against work plans as defined in conjunction with manager.
- Implement and maintain the food safety management system and hygiene practices within all hospitality outlets to ensure food safety (in compliance with HACCP /( ISO 22000) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) standards) within the SARB.
- Perform work independently within established practices, given processes, rules and regulations.
- Coordinate external audits for food safety in the food preparation environment and ensure hygiene, health and safety standards, according to relevant legislation and South African National Standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conduct internal food safety, OHS inspections and risk assessments to ensure compliance with health and safety measures.
- Recommend mitigating measures, guide and monitor the implementation of the mitigating measures and ensure that deviations and non-conformances to the procedures and standards are addressed.
- Collate and provide management information through periodic integrated reporting to manager and other senior personnel in the department.
- Engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders/clients.
- Proactively broaden knowledge of functional area, displaying willingness to make improvements in own work (including methods and practices).
- Develop training and toolbox talks’ material and also provide training and create awareness to facilitate understanding and adoption for appropriate implementation.
- Perform traceability exercises in cases of possible food illness.
- Ensure that food preparation areas have certificates of acceptability.
- Stay abreast with developments within hospitality industry and advise on new standards and amendments to legislation.
- Coordinate specialised cleaning services by outsourced companies.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
- a National Diploma in Environmental Health (NQF 6) or an equivalent qualification; and
- three to five years’ experience in food safety and hygiene industry and environment.
Additional requirements include:
- verbal and written communication skills;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- judgement and decision-making skills;
- service and stakeholder focus;
- planning and organising;
- result orientation;
- persuasiveness; and
- attention to detail.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.